If you are looking for Choti Holi Mubarak wishes and messages to send in 2023, this is the place to be.
The vibrant festival of Holi in India is not just a day-long affair; it is a two-day celebration starting with Choti Holi, also known as Holika Dahan or Kama Dahanam. As we approach this festive occasion, it’s a perfect time to learn a bit about its historical significance and explore some heartfelt messages to share with loved ones.
Choti Holi marks the victory of good over evil in Hindu mythology. According to ancient scriptures, the demon king Hiranyakashipu wanted to kill his son, Prahlada, because of his devout worship of Lord Vishnu, which Hiranyakashipu despised. He sought the help of his sister, Holika, who was immune to fire, to carry out his wish. Holika sat in a fire with Prahlada in her lap, thinking that the fire would harm Prahlada and not her. However, because of her malicious intentions, she was burned to death, while Prahlada, who was chanting Lord Vishnu’s name, remained unharmed.
This story signifies the burning away of evil and the survival of good, laying the perfect groundwork for the celebration of Holi, the festival of colors, on the following day. On Choti Holi, bonfires are lit to commemorate the burning of Holika and the triumph of good over evil.
Best Choti Holi Mubarak Messages and Wishes:
As we gear up for Choti Holi, here are 19 wishes and messages you can share with your friends and family in 2023:
- “May the fire of Holika Dahan bring burning glory of happiness in your life. Happy Choti Holi!”
- “Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil. Wishing you a very auspicious Choti Holi filled with joy and happiness.”
- “On the eve of Holi, let’s burn our all bad things with this Holika Dahan. Wish you all a very Happy Choti Holi.”
- “May this Choti Holi destroy all the evil around you and fill your life with the colors of joy. Happy Holika Dahan!”
- “Wishing you and your family a happy Choti Holi! May your life be as colorful and joyful as this festival.”
- “May this Holika Dahan bring in new hopes and opportunities in your life. Warm wishes on Choti Holi to you and your family!”
- “Let’s burn our all bad things with this Holika Dahan. Wish you all a very Happy Choti Holi.”
- “On the auspicious occasion of Choti Holi, let us pray to God to burn all our tensions and problems in the fire of Holika Dahan.”
- “May this Choti Holi eliminate all your worries and bring you a life filled with good health and prosperity. Happy Holi in advance!”
- “May the holy fire of Choti Holi purify your heart, soul, and mind. May it lead to the cleansing and enlightenment of your spirit.”
- “May the Holika Dahan fire burn away all the negativity from your life and fill it with positivity and joy. Happy Choti Holi!”
- “Let the colors of this festive season brighten your life and fill it with happiness and success. Have a joyous Choti Holi!”
- “May this Choti Holi bring peace, prosperity, and happiness in your life. Have a joyous celebration!”
- “May the Holika Dahan bonfire signify the end of all your sorrows and the beginning of a joyful summer. Wishing you a very Happy Choti Holi!”
- “May the fire of Choti Holi purify your soul and bring tranquility to your mind. Wish you and your family a very happy Holika Dahan!”
- “On this auspicious occasion of Choti Holi, may God bless you with a colorful and joyful life. Enjoy the festival to the fullest!”
- “Burn all your worries in the Holika Dahan fire and welcome new joys and success in your life. Have a blessed Choti Holi!”
- “May the festival of Choti Holi bring you good luck, fortune, success and lots of love. Happy Holika Dahan to you and your loved ones!”
- “May the fire of Holika Dahan fill your life with brightness and destroy all the evil. Wishing you a very Happy Choti Holi!”
Cherish these messages and share them with your loved ones. The festival of Choti Holi is not just about burning the bonfire, but it’s also about burning one’s pride, ego, and negativities. So, as you rejoice in the festivities, don’t forget to let go of the negatives and make room for positivity, love, and brightness.
Remember, whether it’s Choti Holi or the grand festival of colors that follows, the true essence lies in spreading love, joy, and happiness. So, immerse yourself in the festive spirit and make the most of these joyful celebrations. Happy Choti Holi to all!