If you came looking for Eid Mubarak wishes or messages for 2023, you’ve come to the right place.
This article has all your Eid Mubarak needs.
To get started, let’s first get the idea of Eid and its types.
Every Muslim around the world is delighted and thrilled to hear the words “Eid Mubarak” which in Arabic means “blessed meal or festival”.
Muslims mark their calendars for this glorious festival to commemorate after the auspicious month of Ramadan on the first day of Shawwal after the new moon is sighted on the horizon.
This specifically is called the Eid Ul Fitr festival.
The other day on which Muslims celebrate Eid is Eid Ul Adha, which occurs on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah, according to the Islamic calendar.
It is a festival of sacrifice which commemorates Hazrat Ibrahim’s sacrifice of his son as obedience to the commandment of Allah.
Eid Ul Fitr, on the other hand, begins as the moon of Shawwal is sighted after the end of Ramadan.
However, if the moon is not sighted due to some reason, then the festival is celebrated the following day.
Celebrating Eid is not only joyous for Muslims but also a source of great satisfaction and reunion for the Muslim families.
It is a day to laugh with family and friends and to cherish and praise the blessings of Allah.
Eid graces us with happiness and prosperity and brings us closer to Allah who rewards us on this day.
To make Eid even better, people make use of wishes and messages that they send to each other, sharing the love.
Wishing Eid Mubarak to each other gives us a reason to make our lives more beautiful and charming.
Here we share with you some of the best Eid Mubarak wishes, greetings, or messages that will help you to find the best of your choice and modify it based on your own needs.
List of Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for 2023:
Following are some of the best Eid Mubarak wishes or messages for the year of 2023.
Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Family:
1. In every smile, in every laughter, in every prayer, and in every opportunity, may Allah show you the right path and bless you.
2. May this day of Eid bring you immense joy, peace, happiness, success, and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
3. Let this pious day fill your life with different colors and magical thoughts. Have a prosperous Eid!
4. May this Eid bring new opportunities in your life and may you accept them with a fresh mind and open thoughts. Have a blessed Eid!
5. May Allah bless you every second, every minute, every hour, and every day of your life. Have a happy and safe journey of life. Eid Mubarak!
6. On this special day, I pray to Allah for your good health, happiness, and God’s endless blessings upon you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
7. When the moon rises, it brings with itself absolute happiness and excitement. May the moon of this blessed Eid fill your life with such amusing excitement and joy. Have a happy Eid!
8. On this virtuous occasion of Eid, may Allah answer all of your prayers. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
9. With the arrival of Eid, let’s say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new opportunities knocking at the door. Eid Mubarak!
10. Your presence in my life is no less than a blessing. Your presence makes me laugh. It makes me happy no matter how dull my day is. May Allah bless you with wisdom and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
11. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for Allah’s mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us and give us all the reasons to make our lives even more beautiful. Happy Eid Mubarak!
12. May this Eid light up our paths and lead us to peace, happiness, and success. Happy Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Friends:
13. A smile on your face makes me smile whereas your sadness makes me sad. A friend like you is a treasure to keep. You give me millions of reasons to smile. Eid Mubarak dear!
14. No blessing in the world is greater than having a true and loyal friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
15. In prayer, there is hope. In love, there prevails beauty. But in having a friend like you, there is peace. On this joyous occasion of Eid, let us take a solemn oath to become a better version of ourselves. Eid Mubarak!
16. Every Eid is more enjoyable when there is a friend like you around. You are the light of my heart. You are so close to my heart that no one can even beat you. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Eid Mubarak.
17. Good food, good friends, and good laughs make a good life. Let this Eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a memorable Eid this year! Eid Mubarak.
18. On this Eid, let’s make a promise that no matter what, we will remain best friends for the rest of our lives. You are the reason why my Eid is so special. Wishing you an amazing Eid.
19. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success for you. Eid Mubarak, my friend.
20. No shadows to depress you, only Allah himself bless you. May only joys surround you. These are the wishes for you every day. Wishing you a happy Eid Mubarak.
21. May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness. May you celebrate this day with all of your close friends who fill your life with peace, love, and happiness. Eid Mubarak.
22. May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. May Allah send his warmth and love to you and your family. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Husband/ Wife:
23. You add so many colors into my life and make me feel special. You make me feel alive and increase the quality of my life. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Eid Mubarak.
24. Thank you for making every Eid so special for me. My joys double when I have to spend the day with you and share the joys together. May Allah bless you. Eid Mubarak.
25. I wish you a blissful, joyous, and prosperous Eid this year. This day would have been nothing if you were not by my side. I wish for you a life full of smiles and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
26. Eid Mubarak to the light of my heart. I wish my adorable life partner from the depth of my heart. Wishing you a very happy Eid!
27. Nothing feels more special when spending a day with you. May Allah guide us to the right path and unite us in Jannah together.
28. It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate and a life partner both in the same person. I am blessed that I found them in you. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel special. Eid Mubarak!
29. God knows how grateful I am for having you as my life partner. I would require one thousand years only to love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
30. All I want in life is to stay with you forever. I want to make every day of your life an Eid day. With you, every festival and every occasion of my life is beautiful. Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful person of my life.
31. As Eid knocks at the door, I pray to Allah to spend thousands of Eids with you. God brought us together for a reason. Have a nice and happy Eid!
32. The moon in the sky reminds me of you. Like the moon, you bring joy into my life. I pray to God to bless our beautiful love and marriage life. Thank you for being in my life. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Colleagues:
33. Take a break from all the stress and give some time to your family on this auspicious occasion. May this Eid bring all the things you need in life. Eid Mubarak!
34. I wish you a day full of fun, cheers, and happiness. On this Eid, don’t forget those who make your life more cheerful. Enjoy your day to the fullest. Eid Mubarak!
35. May the blessings of Allah surround your life. May he give you success in everything that you do. Sending you my prayers. Eid Mubarak!
36. May Allah flourishes you with his love and blessings and accept of all your good deeds on this Eid. May your life fill with unlimited happiness. Eid Mubarak!
37. On this occasion of Eid, I pray for brightness over shadow, happiness over gloominess, and success over failure for you and your family. Wishing you a happy Eid!
38. On this Eid, may Allah light up your heart, accept all your prayers, forgive your sins, and give you and your family warmth, happiness, peace, and joy. Eid Mubarak!
39. May this occasion of Eid purify your soul, help you to get rid of all your problems, and bless you with a successful and joyful year ahead. Eid Mubarak!
40. May the magic of this Eid fill your life with unlimited happiness and decorate your life with the colors of heaven. Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah. Eid Mubarak!
41. My wish for you is not ordinary. It is a wish that may change your life. My greetings are not ordinary. They are full of meanings and feelings straight from my heart. May your life be filled with the joyful spirit of this Eid. Eid Mubarak!
42. May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this Eid. May the joys of this Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Live, love, and laugh. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Your Boss:
43. May the success and glory be your best friends for the rest of your life. Keep making the world amazed by your stunning ideas and philosophies. May Allah bless you in your personal and work life. Eid Mubarak!
44. May the love and blessings of Allah be with you forever. May Allah reward you with peace, success, knowledge, and prosperity. Wishing you a very happy Eid!
45. Thank you for being a guardian and a mentor for me. May this Eid fill your life with unlimited happiness and bless you with good health, peace, and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!
46. May you continue to grow wiser, charming, and successful each day. May the blessings of Allah be with you throughout this world and in the afterlife. Eid Mubarak!
47. May Allah answer all of your prayers and give you the strength to fulfill all of your dreams. May the magic of this Holy occasion bring colors of heaven into your life. Eid Mubarak!
48. May this Eid become a reason for endless happiness in your life. I wish you all the success, prosperity, and joy. Happy Eid Mubarak to the best boss!
49. In every smile, in every laughter, in every prayer, and in every chance, may Allah bless you and support you. Wishing you great success and happiness for the year to come. Eid Mubarak!
50. Eid is that time of the year when everyone wishes people who matter the most to them. And like that, my Eid is incomplete without sending you my warm wishes. May Allah shower his blessings on you and provide you a million reasons to smile. Eid Mubarak!
51. May God send his love like sunshine for you and fill every corner of your heart with a lot of peace and happiness. May Allah’s blessings shine upon you and give you the strength to successfully achieve all of your aspirations. Eid Mubarak!
These are all of the best Eid Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Eid Mubarak wish or message to this list.