If you came looking for Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak wishes or messages for 2023, you’ve come to the right place.
This article has all your Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak wishes and messages.
To get started, let’s first get the idea of Eid and its types that include Eid Ul Fitr.
Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid which is the principal festival of the Islamic religion.
However, Islam offers two types of Eid for Muslims to celebrate all over the world in a whole year.
The first one is the 3 days long festival and is often regarded as the “smaller” or “lesser” Eid.
This Eid is called Eid Ul Fitr which is an Arabic term that means “feast of breaking the fast”.
Eid Ul Fitr marks the ending of the auspicious month of Ramadan Mubarak and starting of the new Islamic month of Shawwal.
It is celebrated on the 1st day of Shawwal when the new moon is sighted by the local moon sighting committees in the sky on the evening of the last day of Ramadhan.
However, if the moon is not sighted due to bad weather or atmosphere, then Eid is delayed by one day and is celebrated the day after.
The other day on which Muslims celebrate Eid is Eid Ul Adha.
It occurs on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah according to the Islamic calendar and is the festival of sacrifice which commemorates Hazrat Ibrahim’s sacrifice of his son as obedience to the commandment of Allah.
In this article, however, we will be focusing more on Eid Ul Fitr.
Eid Ul Fitr is a festival of happiness and sharing after the month-long fasting of Ramadan in the honor of Almighty God.
For many people, Ramadan is an exercise for developing patience and discipline rather than abstaining from eating only.
It is a month spent in prayers and asking for Allah’s mercy and forgiveness.
However, there are very few family gatherings during the month of Ramadan.
That is because everyone is fasting most of the day’s time and are tired after breaking their fast.
This makes Eid Ul Fitr an opportunity to meet with your friends and family and have a good time with them.
And when you meet them, you want to be wishing them as well.
This is something not a lot of people are good at.
Don’t worry, though.
In this article, we have put together a set of Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of.
You can easily make your loved ones’ day special with these beautiful and easy-to-modify Eid Ul Fitr wishes so let’s get started!
List of Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for 2023:
Following are some of the best Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak wishes or messages for the year 2023.
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Parents:
1. Wishing a very happy Eid to the most amazing parents in the world. Wishing you a blessed Eid with all the happiness and harmony. May this Eid be a memorable one for you. Happy Eid Ul Fitr!
2. On this virtuous occasion of Eid, I wish that you take a break from the worldly tensions and enjoy your Eid to the fullest with all the celebrations and festivities. Have a wonderful Eid!
3. As we celebrate this Eid, I want to thank you for all the sacrifices that you have done for me, all the happiness that you have given to me, and all the prayers that you have wished for me. May you have each and every day of your life blessed with happiness and good health. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
4. Without you, my life is incomplete. Without you, my life is meaningless. Without you, my life is a ride full of hurdles. May Allah keep you happy and blessed and fill every day of your life with peace and harmony. Eid Mubarak!
5. On this auspicious occasion, I pray for your sound health and happiness. May this Eid bring you prosperity, happiness, and success. Eid Mubarak!
6. I feel so lucky to have parents like you, to spend the day with you. You are the reason every day feels like Eid. Wishing you smiles and all things nice. May this Eid bring you all the comfort you have always wanted. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak to you!
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Siblings:
7. In my every prayer, in my every dream, and in my every desire, I want success for you in everything you do. I want happiness for you in every day you spend, and joy in every moment you get. May you have the best of your life. Warm wishes for you on this Eid Ul Fitr.
8. May your days be filled with good fortune. May all of your dreams come true. May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
9. May life bring you all sorts of peace, satisfaction, and happiness that it could offer. Wishing you immense goodness of heart and health. Accept the blessings and forget about the past sorrows that burden your soul. Happy Eid Ul Fitr day!
10. May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day. May God send his love like sunshine in his warm and gentle ways and fill every corner of your heart. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
11. Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have you as my sibling. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished over the years. I cannot wait to see your achievements being unlocked and your dreams coming into reality. May this Eid be everything that you are hoping for. Happy Eid Ul Fitr!
12. On this Eid, may Allah accept all of your good deeds and forgive transgressions and ease all of your sufferings. May Allah let the provision of piety to assist you. May the deep connection with you and Allah always remain the same. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Friends:
13. Have a joyous Eid full of sparkling lights today, tomorrow, and always. Wishing warm and heartful wishes to you to tell you how much you mean to me. Happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
14. May this Eid give you all the happiness and joy of the world. May the blessings of Allah be with you always. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
15. May this Eid bring the blessings of God in the form of spiritual happiness to you and your family. May Allah’s blessings light up your path and lead you to happiness, peace, and success. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
16. The month of Ramadhan has left and the joyous occasion of Eid is present before us. May Allah bless us all on this honorable occasion. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
17. You are the light of my heart, joy to my sorrows, and hope to my ambitions. I am happy to have you as my friend and pray to god for our endless friendship. Eid is more enjoyable with a friend like you. I wish the most special Eid Ul Fitr to you and your family!
18. When I look at you, I see the blessings of Allah because you have always supported and helped me move forward. May this magical festival of Eid bring eternal happiness and blessings for you and your family. Sending you best wishes. Happy Eid Ul Fitr!
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Husband/ Wife:
19. Let me be your everything. Let me care for you. Let me make you happy and always be there for you. The moments that we have spent together have been awesome but I promise that the best is yet to come. May this Eid bring you abundant joys and happiness in your life. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
20. Thank you for choosing me as your life partner. I know that every day of my life will be awesome if you are by my side. Distance is not an issue for me when I have you in my thoughts. I pray that each and every day of your life is showered with blessings of Allah. May Allah listen to your every prayer and answer them. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
21. My life is colorful because of you. It is precious because of you. You are so caring and loving. Thank you for being there in my life. It is a pleasure to be your other half in this world. Eid Mubarak!
22. You are the most beautiful person on the planet earth. I feel complete in your company. Your immense love has put me into a blissful state of randomness that I never want to come out of. I will always make you feel special. Happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak!
23. Every second of my life is worth living if it is lived with you. You are not only my life partner but my friend and everyday companion. I have always wanted to be with you and dreamt of you. I promise to give you all the love of my life. Eid Mubarak!
24. You are the best thing that happened to me. By choosing you, I choose happiness. Beyond you, there is nothing I can see. When life seems to suffocate by problems and miseries, you are the one gasp of fresh air. I can never be sad when I am around you. May the magic of Eid bring lots of happiness to our life. Wishing you a very warm and happy Eid!
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Colleagues:
25. As the Holy month of Ramadan has ended and Eid has knocked at the door, I pray for the best of your health and pray for your brighter and happier future. It is time to celebrate. It is time to exchange good thoughts and wishes. May you have a joyous Eid Ul Fitr!
26. You have always been such a supportive and helpful coworker. You have always been a wonderful guide, fellow, and friend. On this occasion of Eid, I pray to Allah to shower you with new opportunities to grow, groom, and achieve new milestones. Wishing you a very warm and happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak.
27. Eid is here, and it is time to break from the stress of the workplace and worldly tensions. It is time to seek blessings from Allah for a more successful and happier life. May you walk new paths of success by meeting the toughest of challenges with grace and glory. Warm wishes on the occasion of Eid Ul Fitr to you.
28. You will always be a part of my prayers because you are not just a colleague but also my biggest support system and mentor at work. May the brightness of this Eid fill our hearts and lives with new aspirations and hopes to grow in life. I wish that all of your challenges transform into the most amazing opportunities for you. Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak to you and your family!
29. Eid is not only the day to rejoice for me, it is the day to remain grateful to Allah for all the blessings and joys including the person I am wishing now. May your plates of life be always full of pleasure and divine blessings. May you have a season full of peace, delight, and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
30. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak! May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow, and always. May Allah flood your life with happiness, your heart with love, your soul with the religious spirit, and your thoughts with understanding. May you achieve everything you wish for. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for Boss:
31. Wishing you all the success and prosperity on this occasion of Eid. May this Eid Ul Fitr be wrapped with the best wishes for the coming year. May Allah bless you with great success and happiness for the year to come. Wishing you a warm and happy Eid.
32. When I look at you, I remember the blessings of Allah because you are the reason for my success. You always supported me in my cause. Today is the day to thank Allah for the blessings and love he has showered on me. May you be blessed with all the happiness. Wishing you Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak as the holy month ends.
33. I want to let you know that you are responsible for all the success and progress that we have achieved so far. I am very lucky to have worked with you. May God keep you healthy and happy so you can always lead us at your best. Have a blissful Eid!
34. You are not only my boss but a friend, a guide, and my key to success. Some people in our hearts possess a very special place. You are one of those people. May Allah fulfill all your wishes and make you prosper every day! Eid Mubarak!
35. Eid is the time of the year to celebrate with some special people in one’s life. You are one of those special people in my life that I’d love to celebrate my Eid with. I thank you for the encouragement, motivation, inspiration, and support. I pray to God that this new year brings a lot of success and glory to your life. Eid Mubarak!
36. May this Eid change the way you look at life. May you get all that you ever worked for. Wishing you a very happy Eid Ul Fitr!
These are all of the best Eid Ud Fitr Mubarak wishes or messages that you can modify based on your own needs and then send to your loved ones.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak wish or message to this list.