Rabi al-Awwal Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Rabi al-Awwal.
Rabi al-Awwal, the 3rd month in the Islamic calendar refers to the beginning of the spring and is the birthday month of our prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W.).
It is also known as Eid Milad-Un-Nabi.
During the month, many Muslims celebrate the birthday (Mawlid or Milad) of Islamic Prophet although the exact date of his birth is unknown.
Sunni Muslims believe the day to be on the 12th of this month whereas the Shia Muslims consider the dawn of the 17th of this month to be the birth date of Muhammad (S.A.W.W.).
As the name suggests, Rabi-al-Awwal symbolizes the celebration of the start of the spring season and the ending of winter which is the symbol of sadness.
However, due to the rotation of the lunar Islamic calendar, the month can fall between any season.
The celebration of the Mawlid is done differently in countries around the world.
Usually, the celebration begins as early as the 1st of the month and can continue till the end of the month.
On such auspicious month of the calendar, you do not want to miss wishing your friends and family success, no?
If that is the case, we have worked hard and found you this list of Rabi’al-Awwal Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of.
So let’s get started.
List of Rabi al-Awwal Wishes and Messages:
Here are some of the best Rabi’al-Awwal wishes or messages to share with your friends, family, and loved ones.
1. On this day, I wish you a very very happy Rabi-al-Awwal Mubarak. I wish you a basket full of flowers, blessings, prayers, health, and success for you and your family. Have a blessed Rabi’Al Awwal!
2. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. said, “Whenever you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look upon those who have been given less”. Happy Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
3. On this holy occasion, I wish you the path our beloved prophet P.B.U.H. has chosen for us as his Ummah. May the life of our prophet become ideal for all of us. May his message of compassion spread worldwide and peace, goodwill, and harmony follow us. Happy Rabi’Al-Awwal to you and your family!
4. I convey my cardinal and sincere wishes to you and your family on this month of Rabi’Al-Awwal. Have a blessed Rabi’Al-Awwal this year!
5. Let’s take a moment to thank Allah for giving us a lovely, truthful, wise, honest, and an ideal Prophet in the form of Mohammad S.A.W.W. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak to you and your family.
6. May the blessings of Prophet Mohammad S.A.W.W. always keep shade on us and may Allah give us the strength and approval to follow him in every aspect of our life. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak to you and your family!
7. Wishing a very happy a very happy Rabi’Al-Awwal this year to you and the whole Muslim nation.
8. Blessed Rabi’al-Awwal greetings to you and your family. May the new month furnish you with deeper faith, increase your commitment towards prayers, and open the doors of piety and success for you.
9. May Allah continue to bless you in all of your good efforts. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
10. Hope this Eid’Milad-Un-Nabi brings peace, blessings, and joy to you and your family. Hope it brings you the gift of blessings of happiness and success, today and always. Happy Rabi’al-Awwal !
11. May the teachings of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. guide you in every walk of your life in this glorious month of Rabi’Al-Awwal.
12. On this auspicious occasion of Mawlid al-Nabi, wishing and your home is blessed by the Prophet’s love, peace, and compassion. I wish that the wonderful deeds of the holy prophet torch your life and inspire you to make your life more beautiful. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
13. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak to you and your family! Have a nice and blessed Raib’al-Awwal.
14. May Allah shower his blessings upon us. Don’t forget to recite Durood Shareef daily. Sending you my blessed and warmest wishes for a happy Rabi’Al-Awwal.
15. Wishing you the joyous Rabi’Al-Awwal. May the Blessings of the Prophet S.A.W.W. be with you now and always.
16. May you have Allah’s endless blessings in this auspicious month of Rabi’Al-Awwal. Happy Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
17. May this Rabi’Al-Awwal give you all the happiness and joy in the world that you have wished for. May all of your dreams come true and may the plate of your life be filled with immense love. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
18. When my arms cannot reach the people, I always hug them with my prayers. All of my heartiest prayers are with you this Rabi’Al-Awwal.
19. May Allah accept your good deeds and alleviate your suffering. May Allah forgive your transgressions and provide you with ease and comfort. Rabi’Al-Awwal Mubarak!
20. May the blessings of Allah be with you always. A very happy Rabi’Al-Awwal to you and your family!
21. May the era of Prophet’s birth usher an era of peace, love, and happiness. Have a blessed Rabi’Al-Awwal!
22. Rabi’al-Awwal Mubarak to the very special person close to my heart. May Allah bless you on this occasion and fill your heart with Prophet’s love, peace, and prosperity. Wishing you a happy Eid Rabi’Al-Awwal!
These are all of the best Rabi’al-Awwal Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Rabi’al-Awwal Mubarak wish or message to this list.