If you are looking for Iftar Mubarak wishes or messages for 2021, we have you covered.
For those who don’t know, Iftar is the time of sunset when you break your fast on the hearing of Adhaan.
It is that time of the day when everyone is excited to finally eat and drink something after being fasting all day long.
And the level of excitement is at its peak.
Especially when there are only 30 minutes left to break the fast – those are some of the hardest minutes of days in Ramadan.
To make it even worse, the ads that appear on media show nothing but tasty foods and delicious drinks that contribute to the effect of dying from thirstiness and hungriness.
How do you make things easier for your friends and family and encourage them? You can send them Iftar Mubarak messages if you want.
This makes them realize of the fact that they’ve finally reached the point where to get to eat again.
This makes them happy.
If your aim is to put smiles on the faces of your friends and family, we did the research for you.
This list of Iftar Mubarak wishes or messages can add huge value to your Ramadan if used wisely and on time.
List of Iftar Mubarak Wishes/ Messages for 2021:
Following are some of the best Iftar Mubarak wishes or messages for 2021 to make use of:
1. May this Roza get accepted by the almighty Allah. Roza Mubarak and Iftar Mubarak to you.
2. I am proud of your courage and patience to have waited all day long, making Allah happy. Iftar Mubarak.
3. You will soon be able to eat anything you want. I hope you realize how blessed you are. There are people who don’t have anything to eat and spend their lives like that. Iftar Mubarak.
4. It’s time to eat after being fasting all day long. May Allah accept your Roza. Iftar Mubarak.
5. I hope you did not only stay away from foods or drinks but also the deeds that make Allah unhappy. May Allah accept your prayers and offerings. Iftar Mubarak to you, my friend.
6. Wishing you a Roza that is full of blessings. May you realize that. Being hungry and thirsty is a sacrifice you make to become a better person. Iftar Mubarak.
7. How was your Roza today? Maybe you can keep practicing it even after the Ramadan is over, no? After all, it makes you healthier. Iftar Mubarak.
8. 30 more minutes and then you’re allowed to eat anything you want. But until then, I want you to ask Allah to accept your offerings. May God accept it. Iftar Mubarak to you.
9. I pray that Allah accepts your forgiveness. You have stayed hungry and thirsty a whole day. That is proof that you love Allah. May God bless you. Iftar Mubarak.
10. Iftar Mubarak to you, my dear friend. It takes courage to not eat and drink the whole day while also abstaining from bad deeds. I am happy for you.
11. You are a daring person. You sacrificed a whole day in order to make Allah happy. I am sure you will keep it like that for a whole month, and the years that are yet to come. Iftar Mubarak to you. Time to eat and break the fast.
12. Iftar is a sign of blessing, of knowing that you have food on a plate to eat. I hope you realize how blessed you are and thank Allah for that. Iftar Mubarak.
13. It’s time that you break your fast. Congrats and Iftar Mubarak.
14. May Allah accept your fasts and shower you with his blessings. Iftar Mubarak. Let’s eat now and make this tummy happy.
15. You may realize now that we can spend our days without eating much, without committing sins, and without making Allah unhappy. This makes us a good and healthy person as well. Iftar Mubarak to you, my friend.
16. May your courage and patience grow so you don’t worry about being hungry and thirsty. Fasting is one way to do it and I hope you realize that. Iftar Mubarak.
17. It is time for the fulfillment of Roza. May Allah accept it and shower you with his blessings. Iftar Mubarak.
18. I pray to Allah that he accepts your fast and forgives all your sins in the exchange. Iftar Mubarak.
19. The greater the challenge, the better the reward. May you realize that. Iftar Mubarak.
These are some of the best Iftar Mubarak wishes or messages that you can modify based on your own needs and then make use of.
If you would like to add to this list an Iftar Mubarak wish or message, please let us know using the comments section below.