Roza Mubarak means two different things.
It is a term used for the place – sacred chamber – in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) passed away and is now buried.
It is also something you say when wishing someone on their fast, a religious observance.
In many Muslim countries including Pakistan, when you are fasting, that is called a Roza.
It is when friends and family try to wish the person having a Roza to encourage him/ her and send a message that this is how religious life should be lived.
Fasting helps to not only relive our Iman but also makes us realize that there are millions of people who are hungry and have nothing to eat.
Another aspect of fasting is that it is good for one’s health as well.
Many studies have shown the positive impact of fasting on people’s health in a better way.
After all these benefits, you might be wondering how do you encourage your loved ones to practice Roza, fasting?
There are many ways to do it.
One of which is that you wish a person in a gentle way so that they feel loved and blessed to have done something that brought happiness in their life.
Well, how do you do it?
It is up to you to decide.
However, sending your friends and family Roza Mubarak wishes or messages can also aid.
This is something millions of people do to spread love and blessings among their loved ones.
The issue, though, is that it’s tough to come up with Roza Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of.
This is what MubarakZone helps you with.
We came up with this list of Roza Mubarak wishes that you can send to your loved ones and make them feel blessed.
List of Roza Mubarak Wishes for 2021:
Following are some of the best Roza Mubarak wishes or messages for 2021 that you can easily modify and make use of:
1. Roza Mubarak to you. May this courage stay with you throughout your life.
2. It takes patience to fast all day long and I am happy that you have that. May it grow even stronger. Roza Mubarak to you.
3. You may not realize but fasting all day long is making you patient which is something not many people master. Roza Mubarak to you.
4. Roza Mubarak. May this Roza become easier for you to go through while also getting the most out of it.
5. Roza makes you stronger as a person. I hope you realize that. Roza Mubarak to you.
6. Roza Mubarak to you. You should be happy that you practice something that not only increases your Iman but also helps you become healthier.
7. Roza is full of blessings. I hope that you practice it in other months apart from Ramzan as well. Roza Mubarak, my friend.
8. There are a lot of things that I like about you, including the fact that you observe fasting. Roza Mubarak to you. May this Roza provide you with all that you ever wanted.
9. Wishing you a Roza full of blessings. I hope you realize the power of it and use it for your good. Roza Mubarak to you.
10. I pray to God that he showers you with his blessings. After all, you are following the path we all are supposed to follow. Roza Mubarak.
11. May your Roza is sin-free. I hope that it reaches Allah and gets accepted. Roza Mubarak.
12. Not a lot of people are blessed to practice fasting. I am glad that you practice it. I hope it stays like that. Roza Mubarak.
13. You are doing yourself a favor by fasting. Not only is it making you a better person but it also contributes to your overall health. I hope you realize that. Roza Mubarak, my friend.
14. I wish your Roza is not just abstaining from food but all of those things that make Allah unhappy. Roza Mubarak.
15. May you get to do prayers as well, not just avoid food while you fast today. Roza Mubarak to you.
16. Lots of love and blessings for you. Please remember me in your prayers. You are one of the good people that actually follow Islam. Roza Mubarak, my friend.
17. Wishing you a blessed Roza. May you get what you ask for. Roza Mubarak.
These are some of the best Roza Mubarak wishes or messages that you can modify based on your needs and then send to your loved ones, encouraging them to keep up the good work.
If you wish to add to this list a Roza Mubarak wish or message, feel free to let us know using the comments section below.