Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Dhu al-Hijjah or Zilhaj.
Dhu al-Hijjah or Zilhaj, the twelfth and final month in the Islamic calendar is the most sacred month during which the holy event of the pilgrimage (Hajj) and the festival of sacrifice take place.
It comes after the month of Dhu al-Qidah.
Dhu al-Hijjah literally means “Possessor of the Pilgrimage” or “The Month of the Pilgrimage” when all the Muslims from all around the world visit the city of Mecca to present themselves at the holy place of Kaaba (Masjid al-Haram).
Hajj is performed on the eighth, ninth, and tenth of this month.
After Hajj is performed, the sacrifice then takes place on the 10th day of the month, ending on the sunset of the 13th.
The 10th day of the month of Dhu al-Hijjah marks the first day of Eid al-Adha during which the Muslims who have the financial means, sacrifice their best halal domestic animals as a symbol of Abraham’s willingness to sacrifice his only son, Ismail.
Other important events that mark the holiness of this month include the death of Uthman ibn Affan and the marriage of Hazrat Ali R.A and Hazrat Fatimah R.A.
Now that you are aware of the significance of this month, let’s look into how you can wish your loved ones this month.
Let’s get started.
List of Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak Wishes or Messages:
Following are some of the best Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak wishes or messages for 2022 to make use of.
1. Congratulations to you and your family on this occasion of Dhu al-Hijjah. May the joy of this month change your spirit with grace and excitement for the rest of your life.
2. You are one blessed person to be celebrating this day. I am sending you my heart filled wishes and greetings and wish you and your family the best that this day can offer. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak!
3. You are a wonderful person and very close to me in my friends. On this beautiful occasion of Dhu al-Hijjah, I wish you loads of joys and happiness.
4. May Allah accept your prayers and be pleased with your acts. Happy Dhu al-Hijjah!
5. The blessings of Hajj can be defined in one of the sayings of the Holy Prophet: “The one who offers Hajj in his way and does not speak the obscene language, and does not commit sins, will come back (purified) as he was at the time of his birth”.
6. On this occasion of Dhu al-Hijjah, May Allah’s blessings light your way, strengthen your faith, and bring joy to your heart as you serve him today, tomorrow, and always.
7. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak to you and your family.
8. Always pray to have eyes that see the best, a mind that forgets the bad, a heart that forgives the worst, and a soul that never loses faith. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak.
9. There are several things that Hajj teaches us: unity, brotherhood, and sacrifice. I hope you get blessed to perform Hajj this year.
10. May you get everything that you desire. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak to you.
11. Trees do not look green forever. Roses do not look fresh forever. But I pray to ALLAH that the smile on your lips stays forever. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak my friend.
12. May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak.
13. Be soft and gentle. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. People only treat you the way you treat them. So, take every opportunity to make everyone happy. Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak to you and your family.
14. Wishing you a very warm Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak this year.
15. I wish you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of love on this occasion of Dhu al-Hijjah.
16. May this beautiful occasion of Hajj give you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful.
These are all of the best Dhu al-Hijjah or Zilhaj Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Dhu al-Hijjah Mubarak wish or message to this list.