Shaban Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Rajab.
Shaban, the eighth month of the Islamic calendar coming after Rajab and the month that precedes the holy month of Ramadan was the most favorite month of the holy prophet Mohammad S.A.W.W. and is significant for many reasons.
Muslims start to make preparations for the holy month of Ramadan in this month.
Mid Shaban or laylat al-bara’at is observed by the Muslims in the middle of this month between 14 and 15. It is the night of forgiveness and exceptional prayers.
Shia Muslims believe that imam al-Mehdi, the final Shia imam was born on 15 Shaban and thus celebrate his birthday on this day by performing their religious acts and prayers, fasting, worshiping, and decorating their houses and streets.
It was in the middle of this month when the qibla was changed for the Muslims from al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem to the holy Kaaba in Mecca. Al-Aqsa had been a Qibla for almost 13 years and eight months after which the Holy Prophet migrated to Madinah and it was revealed upon him to change the direction of prayers towards Kaaba, Mecca.
Traditions of the Holy prophet also indicate that fasting during the month of Shaban is meritorious after the month of Ramadan.
Once the holy Prophet said, “Shaban is my month“.
Therefore, it is evident that the significance and importance of this month touch the sky as it has a link directly or indirectly with the holy Prophet P.B.U.H.
Now that you now know the virtue and grace of this month, you would definitely want to greet your loved ones on this glorious month.
This reminds them of the importance of this month so they can practice their religion and make the most of the month of Shaban.
If that is the case – if you want to wish your friends and family this Shaban – we have put together a list of Shaban Mubarak wishes and messages to make use of.
Let’s get started.
List of Shaban Mubarak Wishes or Messages:
Following are some of the best Shaban Mubarak greetings and wishes of 2023 for you to send to your loved ones and share your delight with them.
1. As we celebrate this auspicious month of Shaban, I wish you to change your spirit with excitement and grace. I wish Allah’s blessings forever light your way and strengthen your faith. Shaban Mubarak to you and your family!
2. Happiness is found when we perform all the religious acts and prayers and turn to Allah. May we all seek his blessings along the way and may all our sins be forgiven. Shaban Mubarak!
3. On this day, may Allah SWT grant all of your wishes and flood your life with happiness and joy. May Allah light your way through and guide you along. Shaban Mubarak!
4. Now you have the day that demands to live the ‘we’ life and stop living the ‘me’ life. Just take some time during this Shaban to make it more like ‘we’ life and remember those of your deceased and living relatives in your prayers. Have a blessed Shaban Mubarak!
5. May you, your family, and your friends be blessed to be celebrating this month. I wish Allah to be with you now and every other day. Shaban Mubarak!
6. On this Shaban Mubarak, I want to make you know that you are a very special person in my life and that’s why I have decided to send you the warmest wishes and greetings on this special month. Happy Shaban Mubarak to you and your family!
7. On this propitious occasion of Shaban, may Allah light your way, strengthen your faith, and bring joy to your heart as you pray and serve him today and always. Shaban Mubarak!
8. Best wishes to you on this Shaban; “O Lord, forgive me, have mercy on me, pardon me, and do me good. Pass of (my sins) which you know. Certainly, you know what we do not know.” Shaban Mubarak!
9. You are a wonderful person and I would like to wish you a very happy Shaban Mubarak. May Allah accept your prayers and may HE be pleased with you today and always.
10. I pray to Allah for you. May he give you blessings, shine upon you on this holy month of Shaban, and may he always keep you in his loving care. Shaban MUBARAK to you and your family.
11. Thank God. Thank God for today, yesterday, and tomorrow. Thank you for my family, my joys, and my sorrows. Thank you for all that made me a better person. Shaban Mubarak!
12. Ya ALLAH, help me to remember you, to be grateful to you, and to worship you in perfect manners. Shaban Mubarak!
13. The love of Allah is the power of the heart, the sustenance of the heart, and the light of the heart. Shaban Mubarak to you.
14. None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself. Shaban Mubarak.
15. Make sure your food is good (halaal and bought with halaal earnings) and you will be the one whose prayers are answered. Shaban Mubarak to you and your family.
16. Nobody fears hypocrisy except a believer and nobody feels secure from it except a hypocrite. Shaban Mubarak!
17. Never search for your happiness in others, find it with Allah and you’ll feel happy even when you are alone. Shaban Mubarak to you and your family.
18. Never think you can choose better for yourself than what Allah chooses for you. It is He who created you. It is He who knows what is best for you. Shaban Mubarak.
19. Ya Allah, our sins are so many but your mercy is limitless. With the grace of this Holy month, I ask you to forgive us. You are the greatest forgiver, please forgive me, my parents, and my family. Forgive your whole Muslim Ummah. Their past, present, and future mistakes. Shaban Mubarak!
20. O Allah, please bless us in this holy month of Shaban. Give us the strength to perform our prayers. Have a blessed Shaban Mubarak!
21. One of the most sacred months of the year is at your door with countless of blessings and mercies of Allah. May this Month of Shaban lighten up your life with the teachings of Islam and protect you from every calamity. Have a blessed Shaban Mubarak this year!
These are all of the best Shaban Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Shaban Mubarak wish or message to this list.