Rajab Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Rajab.
Rajab is the seventh month of the Islamic calendar falling after Jamad al-Thani.
The name is derived from the word “Rajaba” which means to respect or be awe or be in fear.
It is included in one of those four months in which battles are prohibited.
Rajab is the month during which Isra’ Mi’raj of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. took place and the first Imam of Shia Muslims and fourth Caliph of Sunni Muslims was born.
The month of Rajab is also called Rajab al-Asam because of the Arabs who would lay down their arms in respect of this month and all forms of warfare and violation would stop.
It is also called Rajab al-Asab because of the descendency of the mercy of God in great abundance.
Allah Almighty mentions in the Holy Quran, “Verily, the number of months with God is twelve, so it was ordained by God on the day when he created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred. This is the right religion, so do not wrong yourselves therein“.
The given verse is the sufficient proof of the honor of this month and urges to be extra mindful of our actions.
Muslims should, therefore, invest their time in obedience to God and to not miss out on the bounties and rewards that this month has to offer.
But how do you make sure your friends and family are aware of this?
You can make use of Rajab Mubarak wishes or messages to let them know and remind them of praying to Allah in this holy month.
Greeting your loved ones on this special month can make them feel loved and important.
With that being said, let’s look into wishes and messaged related to Rajab that you can make use of.
List of Rajab Mubarak Wishes or Messages:
Following are some of the best Rajab Mubarak wishes and messages for 2023 that you can modify based on your own needs and then make use of.
1. And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the hereafter, he will be one of the losers. Rajab Mubarak to you and your family.
2. Rajab is near and so it’s time that we forget all our fears. Have a blessed Rajab Mubarak!
3. Ya Allah, lead us to the right path. Lead us to the path of those you have blessed and not the path of those who have been punished. Have a religious Rajab Mubarak to you and your family.
4. Allah is the one who blesses us with each drop of the water that we drink and each bite of the food that we eat. May you remember that. Have a blessed and lucky Rajab Mubarak!
5. It is not to forget that each blessing, each opportunity is entrusted to us by our God. “All praise and thanks be to Allah in all circumstances“. Happy Rajab to you and your family.
6. And remember with gratitude Allah’s favors on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love so that by his grace you became brethren. And you were on the brink of the pit of fire and He saved you from it. Rajab Mubarak to you.
7. Prayer is an amazing exchange; we hand over our worries to Allah and he hands over peace to us. May you be blessed to be able to pray. Rajab Mubarak.
8. A Muslim is a brother to another Muslim. He does not betray him, he does not lie to him, and nor does he fail him in times of difficulty. Have a propitious Rajab Mubarak to you.
9. This Rajab, may God let our hearts, minds, and bodies embrace the mosques. Rajab Mubarak.
10. May Allah never deprive us of the adhans (call prayers) as their witnessing is the foundation of religion. Have a passionate Rajab.
11. The shortest distance between a problem and its solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to Allah (SWT) can stand up to anything. Have a heartfelt Rajab Mubarak to you and your family!
12. Worrying is wasting energy on things you cannot control. Put your efforts in the best manner and leave everything to Allah. Indeed He is the one who does not break trust. Rajab Mubarak!
13. If God answers your prayer, He is increasing your faith. If God delays, He is increasing your patience. If He does not answer, He knows, you can handle it. Rajab Mubarak to you and your family.
14. Remember, everything a servant of Allah endures, every loss he experiences, and every prayer and religious act that he performs, Allah always has a reward for him. Happy Rajab Mubarak!
15. Whenever you are in a position to help someone, just do it and be glad. Because God is answering someone’s prayers through you. A person never really lives until he does something for someone who can then never repay him back. Rajab Mubarak!
16. Let us pursue good and nice things that will help us get closer to Allah. Not negative things that will drag us away from Allah. Rajab Mubarak to you and your family!
17. ALLAH knows what your silent heart wants, even if you don’t ask for it in your prayers. He hears what your heart whispers. He may not give it to you now but someday, when you least expect it, things will happen in the best possible way. Happy Rajab!
These are all of the best Rajab Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Rajab Mubarak wish or message to this list.