Safar Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Safar.
Safar, the second month of the Islamic based lunar calendar, corresponds to the pre-Islamic Arabian time period when the people’s houses were empty as they were out gathering food.
The term Safar literally means “whistling of the wind” as this was likely the windy time of the year.
Many Muslims having the improper knowledge are superstitious about this month being the month of misfortunes but Islam does not have any room for superstitious beliefs.
The Holy Quran has provided clear guidelines about such superstitions: “No calamity befalls, but with the Leave (Divine Preordainments) of Allah, and whosoever believes in Allah, He guides his heart to the true faith with certainty, i.e. what has befallen him was already written for him by Allah from the Qadar (Divine Preordainments), and Allah is the All-Knower of everything”.
The Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (P.B.U.H) also demolished all incorrect and superstitious beliefs of pre-Islamic times and also condemned them in the following Ahadith especially related to the month of Safar.
- There is no superstitious owl, bird, no star-promising rain, no bad omen in the month of Safar.
- There is no bad omen in the month of Safar and no evil spirits.
In short, the month of Safar does not bring misfortunes with itself.
And this makes wishing your friends and family the blessings in the month of Safar doable and necessary.
If you are looking to send your best regards to your relatives and people that matter to you the most, we’ve gathered a list of Safar Mubarak wishes or messages to make use of.
With that being said, let’s get started.
List of Safar Mubarak Wishes or Messages:
Enlisted here are some of the suitable and everyone’s favorite wishes and greetings that you can send to your friends, family, and your dear ones on the propitious month of Safar.
1. Oh, Allah! Today I turn to you, repose trust in you, seek for your pleasure, I beseech you to bless my journey, fulfill all my wishes, and include me in those superiors whom you honor today. Happy Safar-ul-Muzaffar!
2. May Allah make all of your wishes and dreams true on this day. I am blessed for having a person like you in my life who’s always on my side. I wish to send you my heartiest and warmest greetings and wish you and your family the best that this day can offer. Safar Mubarak!
3. May Allah’s blessings light your way, strengthen your faith, bring joy to your heart, accept your prayers, and change your life. Safar Mubarak to you and your family!
4. As a wonderful person in my life, I would like to wish you on this blessed day. May Allah accept your prayers and be pleased with you. My warmest greetings to you and your family on this day. Happy Safar Mubarak!
5. Let’s start the journey of this Safar by seeking off his (Allah’s) forgiveness and end this journey by forgiving others. Have a blessed Safar this year!
6. Second Islamic month mubarak to you and your family. May the joy and glory of this holy month change your spirit with grace and excitement. I wish my heart-filled greetings on this occasion. Safar Mubarak!
7. Messenger of Allah P.B.U.H said, ” (There is) no ‘Adwa’ ( no contagious disease is conveyed without Allah’s permission), nor is there any bad omen (from birds), nor is there Hamah, nor is there any bad omen in the month of Safar, and one should run away from the leper as one runs away from a lion”. Happy Safar-Ul-Muzaffar to you and your family!
8. Today is the day not to get scared of anything. It is a day to have a new start. It’s a day to repent to Allah and get his blessings. It’s a day not to repeat the same mistakes as we have done in the past. Have a blessed Safar this year!
9. Ya Allah, help me to get closer to you this Safar. May Allah keep us away from harm and trouble. May all of our sins be forgiven and may Allah bless us with a peaceful life ahead. Safar Mubarak to you!
10. May this Safar be the brightest Safar in your life. I pray to Allah to bless you with health, wealth, and joy on this Safar. Have a blessed and happy Safar this year!
11. May this month of Safar pe a period of peace, faith, safety, and total submission to Allah. May we take a pace swiftly to that which Allah likes and approves. May Allah pour out his blessings on us and keep us safe from the harm. Safar Mubarak!
12. Let’s remember Umm-ul-mu’minin Sayyidah Mehmunah (R.A) on this occasion of Safar. She was one of the wives of our beloved prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) who passed on 5th of Safar. She is the spiritual mother of all believers. Let’s strive to remember her as much as possible. Have a blessed and virtuous Safar!
13. May you be happy, blessed, and safe during and after the month of Safar. Safar Mubarak to you and your family.
14. May you be filled with kindness today, tomorrow, and always. Have a good and peaceful Safar this year!
15. The month of Safar is here with us. I take this opportunity to wish you special Mubarak greetings on this blessed occasion. May Allah Almighty bless you and your family during this month of Safar.
16. The second month of the Islamic calendar is here which is described as a bridge to the blessed month of Rabi’ul-Awwal. May Allah bless you to perform many good deeds during this month.
17. On this occasion of Safar, I pray that you enjoy the most beautiful times with your family and friends. I wish that you have good fortune and a bright future. Safar Mubarak!
18. On this Safar, may all of your prayers be answered by Allah. Believe in him and he will grant you all that you’ve ever asked for. Happy Safar Mubarak!
19. May God give us the strength to sacrifice our ego, hatred, rude behavior, and jealousy and fill our lives with the rivers of happiness, ocean of peace, and blissful serenity. Have a blessed Safar Mubarak to you!
20. May Allah grant you Ikhlas and purify your Niyat during this month of Safar. Have a blessed, happy Safar!
21. May Allah grant acceptance for all of your good deeds. Safar Mubarak!
These are all of the best Safar Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Safar Mubarak wish or message to this list.