Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Dhu al-Qidah or Zilqad.
It is one of the four sacred months during which warfare is prohibited.
Dhu al-Qidah could possibly mean “possessor or owner of the sitting and seating place”.
Some ignorant people have a false belief that this is not a blessed month, and therefore, marriages should not be arranged or take place in this month which according to them may prove to be unsuccessful and bring misfortune to the couple and their families.
However, all of these claims are baseless and a true Muslim would never listen to such whims.
When the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.) has himself chosen this month for performing his Umrah, how can one claim that the month has an element of misfortune?
Apart from that, numerous significant Islamic events in history took place in this month.
The battle of Khandaq as an expedition against the Jews of Banu Quraish was fought in the same month.
The treaty of Hudaibiya which is very important in Islamic history took place in this month which was a treaty for decreasing tension between the two cities of Madina and Quraish tribe of Mecca.
The birth of Ali al-Ridha, also known as Abu al-Hasan and the eighth Shia imam after his father Musa al-Kadim took place in the same month of Dhu al-Qidah.
The birth of Ibrahim A.S. and Esa A.S. (Jesus) also took place in the same month.
Now that you are aware of the significance of this month, you might want your friends and family to also be aware of it.
One of many ways to do that is to wish them as Dhu al-Qidah begins.
We can help with that, fortunately.
We have gathered a list of Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak wishes and messages to make use of.
Let’s get started.
List of Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak Wishes and Messages:
Following are some of the best Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak wishes and messages for 2022 for you to send to your friends, family, and loved ones.
1. May the magic of this Holy month bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your friends and family.
2. May Allah’s blessings be with you today, tomorrow and always. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak!
3. May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spiritual peace, and your mind with wisdom.
4. May God give you all the happiness of the heaven above. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak to you and your family.
5. In every shared smile and laughter, in every silent prayer answered, and in every opportunity that comes your way, may Allah bless you immensely.
6. May you find success in all your endeavors. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak to you and your family.
7. May this month be the start of another victorious year in your life. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak!
8. I wish you a very happy Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak this year.
9. Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for Allah’s mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak!
10. May you enjoy to the fullest this month and each coming day of the year. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak!
11. I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak.
12. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions, and ease all of your sufferings.
13. “Oh, you who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you” Dhu al-Di’dah Mubarak to you.
14. Earth can forget rotating. Birds can forget flying. Candles can forget melting. Hearts can forget beating. But I’ll never forget to wish you on this holy month. Have a happy and blessed Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak.
15. Wishing each other not only strengthens the bonds of brotherhood but also reflects love and forgiveness. May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on this occasion of Dhu al-Qidah.
16. Some words can be left unsaid. Some feeling can be left unexpressed. But a person like you can never be forgotten on this day. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak to you and your family.
17. On this auspicious occasion of Dhu al-Qidah, I wish that the teachings of Prophet P.B.U.H. always guide you and show you the right path, now and forever. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak.
18. In every shared smile and laughter, in every silent prayer answered, and in every opportunity that comes your way, may Allah bless you immensely.
19. The moon is sighted. The Dhu al-Qidah is confirmed. It’s time to prepare for all the blessings, prayers, and forgiveness. Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak.
20. Of all the blessings that I treasure – no matter whether big or small – your friendship is what I treasure the most. May Allah’s blessings be with you now and forever.
21. May God’s benevolence and benediction bring you and your family all of his blessings.
These are all of the best Dhu al-Qidah or Zilqad Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Dhu al-Qidah Mubarak wish or message to this list.