Pakistan’s Defence Day is celebrated on September 6th every year in memory of the day when the Pakistani armed forces successfully defended the country against a joint Indian-Israeli attack in 1965. This day is also known as Youm-e-Difa and is a national holiday in Pakistan.
The Indo-Pakistani war of 1965 was fought between India and Pakistan over the disputed territory of Kashmir. The war began with Pakistani troops crossing the Line of Control into Indian-controlled Kashmir, leading to an Indian counter-attack. The fighting eventually escalated into a full-scale conflict, with both sides exchanging heavy artillery fire and airstrikes. After several weeks of fighting, a UN-mandated ceasefire came into effect and both sides agreed to return to the pre-war Line of Control.
Although the war was inconclusive, it was a significant victory for Pakistan as it had successfully defended its territory against a much larger adversary. The war also boosted the morale of the Pakistani people and solidified their support for the government and military. Defence Day is, therefore, an important day in Pakistan’s history, and is celebrated as a national holiday each year.
On Defence Day, Pakistanis all over the country remember the sacrifices of the armed forces and pay tribute to those who lost their lives in the war. The day is marked with parades, speeches, and other events commemorating the victory. Defence Day is also an opportunity for Pakistanis to reaffirm their commitment to defend their country against all threats.
The day is an important reminder of Pakistan’s resolve to protect its territorial integrity and sovereignty, and is a source of national pride for all Pakistanis. This is where the idea of wishing your loved ones Youm-e-Difa Mubarak on this auspicious occasion comes.
That said, let’s look into some of the best Defence Day wishes for Pakistan in 2022.
Best Defence Day Wishes or Youm-e-Difa Mubarak Messages for 2022:
Listed below are some of the best Youm-e-Difa Mubarak wishes or messages you can send to your loved ones this Defence Day:
1. May our defence forces always be ready to protect us from harm.
2. May they have the strength and courage to defend our country against all enemies.
3. May their dedication and sacrifice never be forgotten.
4. May Allah keep them safe and protect them always.
5. May they be a source of pride for us all. Youm-e-Difa Mubarak.
6. Happy Defence Day to all my Pakistani people.
7. Thank you to our defence forces for all that you do for us.
8. We are grateful for your service and sacrifice.
9. May you always be ready to serve and protect our country.
10. May Allah grant you strength, courage, and wisdom in your work. Youm-e-Difa Mubarak to you and your family.
11. May you always be protected from harm.
12. Happy Defence Day! Thank you for your service!
13. We are proud of our defence forces and all they do for us!
14. May Allah keep them safe and help them to serve and protect our country always.
15. Thank you, defence forces, for everything! Youm-e-Difa Mubarak.
16. Wishing all the brave men and women in our defence forces a very happy Defence Day!
17. You are our heroes! Thank you for defending us always.
18. May Allah bless and protect all of our defence force personnel on this special day.
19. Happy Defence Day to all of our soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines. Wishing you a proudly Youm-e-Difa Mubarak.
20. Thank you for your bravery, dedication, and sacrifice!
21. We are proud of you and everything you do to keep us safe.
These are all the good Happy Defence Day Pakistan wishes or messages that you can use.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Youm-e-Difa Mubarak wish or message to this list.