Rabi al-Thani Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Rabi al-Thani.
Rabi al-Thani is the fourth month in the Islamic calendar and is also known as Rabi al-Akhir.
Rabi al-Thani means the second month of the spring.
It is a month in which Furu battle was fought.
Another battle called the battle of Sariyyah also occurred in the same month. However, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W was not present in the battle of Sariyyah, and another person among the companions Ali ibn Abi Talib (R.A) was selected to lead the armies.
Rabi al-Awal is related to the start of spring while this month is related to the end of spring.
Like other Islamic months, Rabi al-Thani is also holds its importance and is considered one of the blessed months.
Therefore, it is important that you remind your friends and family of this Islamic month, wishing them happiness and a bright future.
List of Rabi al-Thani Wishes and Messages:
Muslims greet each other with good wishes and good luck messages at the start of each Islamic month, which is good.
A small contribution to this from our side has been enlisted in the form of good wishes, thoughts, and messages.
Do not miss to check them out and pick the ones that make the most sense to you.
Let’s get started.
1. Let us believe in the messenger of Allah and follow the light which has been sent down with him. Have a blessed Rabi’al-Thani Mubarak!
2. Wishing you and your family a blessed Rabi al-Thani full of peace, happiness, and abundance of joy. May the peace and blessings of Allah be with you this year and always. Remember me in your prayers. Rabi al-Thani Mubarak!
3. May the blessings of Allah fill your life and your home with happiness, peace, good health, and prosperity and open all doors of success for you. Sending you and your family the very warm wishes on this Rabi al-Thani.
4. May Allah bless us, forgive all of our sins, accept all of our prayers, purify our souls, and unite us on this blessed month of Rabi al-Thani. My heartiest and warmest wishes to you and your family on this Rabi al-Thani.
5. “So, remember me; I will remember you. And be grateful to me and do not deny me”. Let’s unite to thank Allah on this Rabi al-Thani and remember him as much as possible so that he remembers us and showers his blessings and forgiveness on us. Happy Rabi al-Thani Mubarak to you and your family!
6. New days, new plans, new efforts, new ambitions, new hopes, and new milestones. I pray to Allah to give you success in every step of your life. Have a happy and successful Rabi al-Thani Mubarak to you!
7. As the Month of Rabi al-Thani begins, let us pray that it will be the year full of peace, more happiness, and abundance of blessings. May Allah bless you throughout the entire month. Rabi al-Thani Mubarak!
8. On this Rabi al-Thani, let’s offer prayers for the safety, security, well-being, and peace for the entire world and Ummah. Sending you and your family a very warm Rabi al-Thani Mubarak!
9. Saad ibn Hisham reported that he asked Aisha R.A about the character of the Holy Prophet, ”Oh mother of the believers, tell me about the character of the messenger of Allah.” She said, “Don’t you read the Quran? The character of the messenger of Allah is the Quran.” Happy Rabi al-Thani Mubarak to you and your family!
10. On this Rabi al-Thani, I pray to seek refuge from the wrongdoings and the burden of debts and wish the same for you. Rabi al-Thani Mubarak!
11. I wish no tiredness, exhaustion, grief, distress or harm befalls you or your family this Rabi al-Thani. May all of your sins and transgressions be forgiven by the grace of Almighty. Wishing you a happy Rabi al-Thani this year!
12. To realize the power of Allah, look at what’s happening all around the world. He brought the world onto its knees with nothing but a virus unseen to the eyes. This is our chance to realize how powerless we truly are. Let’s turn to Allah this Rabi al-Thani and ask for his forgiveness. Have a blessed Rabi al-Thani this year.
13. May Allah offer lots of spiritual reward for this month of Rabi al-Thani. May we all observe good deeds and refrain from all the sinful activities. Rabi al-Thani Mubarak to you and your family!
14. I wish that this year Allah gifts you with the most blessed Rabi al-Thani of your life. I pray to Allah to fill your life with health, wealth, and joy. Rabi’Al-Thani Mubarak!
15. May this divine month of Rabi al-Thani wash away your burdens, lighten the darkness, and ease all the pain you have. May Allah bless you with the best things in life. Just repent, worship, and pray as much as possible. Happy Rabi al-Thani!
16. May your sincere prayers, your devotion, and your faith in Allah make you a better person this Rabi al-Thani. Happy Rabi al-Thani!
17. Don’t take for granted the fact that there is no guarantee of you waking up healthy tomorrow. Do good deeds whilst you can. All the months are certain but your life is not. Happy Rabi al-Thani!
18. As the crescent moon is sighted and the month of Rabi al-Thani begins, may Allah bless you with warmth, peace, and happiness. Rabi al-Thani Mubarak!
19. Thank you for loving and supporting me throughout my life. I pray to God to fulfill all of your needs and wants. Have a blessed Rabi al-Thani this year and always!
These are all of the best Rabi al-Thani Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Rabi al-Thani Mubarak wish or message to this list.