Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak wishes or messages help you if want to remind your closest friends and family members about the month of Jamad al-Awwal.
Jamad al-Awwal is the 5th month of the Islamic calendar with the total of 29 or 30 days.
The name of the month is originated from the word “Jamad” meaning “dry”, “arid”, or “rainless” denoting the dry weather or lands in this month.
Jamad al-Awwal can also be written as Jamad al-Ula which means to take charge, commit, commend, or to take care of.
The important events of Islam that occurred during this month cannot be neglected.
For instance, the battle of Mu’tah in which Hazrat Zaid RA was chosen by Prophet S.A.W.W. to take charge of the battle and did not participate himself.
It was a miraculous fight between thousands of Roman soldiers and a very few Muslim soldiers but with the grace of Allah, Muslims won.
Another very important event is the marriage of Hazrat Khadija R.A. and the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W.W. which took place in this very month.
The birth of the third child to Hazrat Fatima R.A. after Imam Hussain R.A. also took place in the month of Jamad al-Awwal. The child was Hazrat Zainab R.A.
Also, the demise of the Hazrat Fatima occurred in the same month on the 13th of Jamad al-Awwal.
Looking at the significance and importance of the great events that took place in this month, people wish and greet each other when the month arrives.
This relives their Imaan and makes them grateful to turn to Allah for blessing them with yet another month of their unpredictable life.
If you want to wish your friends and family this Jamad al-Awwal, worry not; we’ve done the research for you and came up with this list of wishes and messages to make use of.
Let’s get started.
List of Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak Wishes or Messages:
Listed below are some of the best Jamad al-Awwal wishes and messages for 2022 to find yourself a perfect one from, and then send to those that are close to you.
1. Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to you and all of your family. Have a very nice and blessed Jamad al-Awwal. May Allah shower his blessings upon us. Don’t forget to recite Durood Shareef daily.
2. May this Jamad al-Awwal bring you a step closer to realizing every dream or desire of yours. May love and happiness encircle your life forever! Happy Jamad al-Awwal!
3. Wishing a day so wonderful, special, and blessed that you are. Just wanted to send you best wishes and lots of love your way to say you are always in my thoughts. Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
4. On this auspicious month of Jamad al-Awwal, I wish for you that life brings you everything that puts a smile on your face. You are such a wonderful man, and I love you more than I can ever say in words. Have a blessed Jamad al-Awwal!
5. It’s wonderful having a sister like you! I wish you all the happiness in the world. May the world be blessed with many more years of your presence. Have a blessed Jamad al-Awwal this year!
6. I have no words to describe my life partner. You are wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible, and much more. I wish on this Jamad al-Awwal for you to be always happy and healthy and I wish you be by my side today and forever. Wishing you a happy Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
7. My dearest brother, don’t forget that you carry in you so much potency to translate all your dreams into reality. On this occasion of Jamad al-Awwal, I wish you physical health and wisdom to accomplish all you desire.
8. I hope that you have a wonderful day and the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises, and long-lasting memories. Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to you and your family!
9. Dear friend, let me say something on this precious month of Jamad al-Awwal: though we are far apart, you’ll be always in my heart. I cherish those moments, our silly fights and funny talks and how we grew together. Have a happy Jamad al-Awwal to you and your family!
10. God has given me the priceless gift of life and it’s you. Today, I am going to tell the whole world how caring, loving, and wonderful my mother is, was, and always will be. I wish you physical health and wisdom to accomplish all that you desire. Wishing you a very fortunate Jamad al-Awaal this year!
11. May the happiness that you have shared with others in the past come back to you this month. You are a very special person to me and I want you to know that. May today and all of your days be amazing. Wishing you and your family very warm Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
12. May your memories today be awesome, your dreams become a reality, and your joy and beauty last forever. Have a wonderful Jamad al-Awwal!
13. A wish for you on this Jamad al-Awwal: whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, and whatever you wish may it be fulfilled today and always. Have a loving and peaceful Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
14. You are a shining example of all that is good in this company. Each day, I see you making decisions that benefit both the company and our clients. You are a great role model for all of us. I always wish you the best of what the world can offer. Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to you and your family!
15. Dear son, the day that you came into my life, I’ve longed to see you grow and become a fantastic man. Today I can say with assurance that day has come. I wish you a very happy Jamad al-Awwal and promise to love you forever!
16. You are a gift, a true treasure to behold. Father, thank you for the strength of your love and always sharing your heart of gold. Wishing you the success and happiness to come into your life. Thank you for being so great. Happy Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to you from my side!
17. Happy Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to a risk-taking grandma. Mom told me of every risk and every sacrifice you made for me to be who I am today. I thank God every day that he sent someone like you in my life. I don’t want to lose you for anything in the world. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, a smaller amount of worries, and a boatload of big dreams coming true. Have a blessed Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak to you!
18. May the sweetest and most beautiful things in the universe surround you forever. Have a virtuous and blessed Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
19. To my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring into my life. Have a happy Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
20. You are my friend, my companion, and my partner in crime. You can never leave me in trouble and I know that. I love you brother. Have a beautiful Jamad al-Awwal!
21. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. I am grateful to have you in my life. Happy Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak!
These are all of the best Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak wishes or messages that you can make use of right away.
Feel free to let us know if you wish to add your own Jamad al-Awwal Mubarak wish or message to this list.