If you are looking for the best Vijayadashami Mubarak wishes and messages to send in 2024, this is the place to be.
Vijayadashami, also known as Dussehra, is one of the most significant festivals celebrated by Hindus across the world. The term ‘Vijayadashami’ is derived from the Sanskrit words ‘Vijaya-dashami’ which literally mean ‘the victory on the tenth day’. This festival takes place on the tenth day of the bright half (Shukla Paksha) of the Hindu lunar month of Ashvin.
This auspicious festival is celebrated to mark the victory of Lord Rama over the ten-headed demon king Ravana, as recounted in the Ramayana. Simultaneously, it also commemorates the victory of Goddess Durga over the buffalo demon Mahishasura. Thus, Vijayadashami symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
Vijayadashami marks the end of the Navaratri festival and is celebrated with great enthusiasm and vigor. Rituals involve the burning of effigies of Ravana, signifying the destruction of evil. In many parts of India, it is also associated with the reverence of books, tools, and musical instruments – essentially anything related to art and craft.
Best Vijayadashami Mubarak Wishes and Messages:
As we gear up to celebrate this festival of valor and righteousness, here are 9 heartfelt Vijayadashami Mubarak wishes and messages that you can share with your loved ones:
- “May this Vijayadashami light up for you the hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles. May you be blessed with happiness. Vijayadashami Mubarak!”
- “Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil on this auspicious day. A very happy Vijayadashami to you and your family.”
- “May this Vijayadashami bring you victory in everything you undertake and bless you with happiness and prosperity. Vijayadashami Mubarak!”
- “May God bless you with all success on the auspicious occasion of Vijayadashami, and may you be capable of defeating all evils in your life. Happy Vijayadashami!”
- “On this auspicious day, wishing good health, wealth, and happiness to you and your family. Vijayadashami Mubarak!”
- “May your troubles go up in smoke with the fireworks. Happy Vijayadashami!”
- “May this Dussehra light up for you the hopes of happy times and dreams for a year full of smiles. May you be blessed with happiness. Happy Vijayadashami!”
- “May the victory of Good over Evil inspire you towards your own victories. Vijayadashami Mubarak!”
- “On this special day, as you celebrate valor and courage, triumph of good over evil, I wish you success and happiness in everything you do. Happy Vijayadashami!”
Let’s celebrate the essence of Vijayadashami, cherishing the victory of good over evil, and imbibe the values of courage and righteousness in our lives. Share these thoughtful wishes with your loved ones and spread the joy and positivity this Vijayadashami.