If you are looking for the best Dussehra Mubarak wishes and messages to send in 2023, this is the place to be.
Dussehra, also known as Vijayadashami, is one of the most significant festivals celebrated in India. Rooted in the epic tales of the Ramayana, Dussehra symbolizes the triumph of good over evil, as it commemorates the victory of Lord Rama over the demon king Ravana.
The festival takes place on the tenth day of the Hindu lunar month of Ashvin, following the nine-day festival of Navaratri. The word ‘Dussehra’ originates from ‘Dasha-hara,’ which translates to ‘the defeat of the Sun,’ signifying Ravana’s defeat, who was also known as the ‘ten-headed’ demon.
Dussehra festivities are filled with cultural performances, processions, and fairs. The most dramatic aspect of Dussehra is the enactment of the Ramayana in a series of plays known as Ram Lila, culminating in the burning of effigies of Ravana, signifying the victory of good over evil.
Best Dussehra Mubarak Wishes and Messages:
As we prepare to celebrate this festival of righteousness and valor, here are 9 Dussehra Mubarak wishes and messages to share with your loved ones:
- “On this auspicious day of Dussehra, I wish you every happiness and the fulfillment of all your dreams. Dussehra Mubarak!”
- “May Lord Rama keep lighting your path of success and may you achieve victory in every phase of life. Happy Dussehra!”
- “On the happy occasion of Dussehra, I pray that Lord Ram fills your life with lots of happiness, prosperity, and success. Happy Dussehra to you and your family!”
- “Let’s celebrate the victory of forces of good over evil. Wishing you all a very happy Dussehra!”
- “May this Dussehra burn all your worries with Ravana and bring you and your family loads of happiness. Happy Dussehra!”
- “May Lord Rama bless you and your family with his choicest blessings. Happy Dussehra to all!”
- “May your troubles burst away like the fireworks and your happiness multiply this Dussehra. Have a happy one!”
- “A time for celebration, a time for victory of good over evil, a time when the world sees the example of the power of good. Let us continue the same true spirit. Happy Dussehra!”
- “On this special and auspicious day of Dussehra, as we all celebrate valor and courage, the triumph of good over evil, I wish you success and happiness in everything you do. Happy Dussehra!”
Dussehra serves as a reminder that no matter how immense the evil, it is always conquered by goodness. It is a time to eradicate the evils within us and let the goodness radiate. As you burn the effigy of Ravana, burn your ego and hatred too, filling your heart with humility and love.
Share these thoughtful messages and wishes with your loved ones and light up this festival with joy and happiness. Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil, truth over falsehood, and light over darkness.